Monday, 22 October 2012

Life


Somehow i admit that i miss him badly;
Somehow he become more and more important
Dunno since when he have a place in my heart
From  a quarter to half, then from half to whole
Deep in my heart
Recently, i have think of many things
If i meet 'him' again, should i say hi to 'him'?
I couldn't differentiate the feeling towards 'him'
Somehow, i admit, i confuse
He makes me thinks of how 'she' suffer
He makes me thinks of how 'she' cry
He makes me thinks of how 'she' scare in the dark
But yet, he stills 'him',
In the rest of my life, i won't say out that words
I swear, i wont
That's my decision
And now, i am sad
I feel sorry to 'her'
I want to help her so much. but i can't
I am sad
I don't want to rely to anyone, wait for anyone
I am sad
I force to be a selfish person
I am sad
I don't want to care other people things
I guess i am tired
Perhaps,
I am always a confuse girl
P.s: i love my guy
      i love 'her"
      @lways in my heart, and my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment